1 to 6 months in advance:
*We provide a list of wedding venues based in your needs and budget. Potential venues such as: All-inclusive resorts, boutique hotels, luxury hotels or private estates.
*We help you narrow down options and pick potential venues for your site inspection tour to be done over one or 2 days.
*Logistics and arrangements for your trip such as: accommodations, flights, transfer services to and from the airport.
* Once we have defined the hotels or private estates to visit, we will coordinate the schedule and make the appointments with these venues for the tour. We typically schedule 3 to 4 resorts per day (depending of the hotel locations that you would like to visit).
A few days before your trip, you will receive:
* Itinerary for your site inspection tour for 1 or 2 days with estimated times.
* Scheduled pick up and drop off to meet with our team and conduct the site inspections. (If you stay in the Cancun area, our team will be able to pick you up and drop you off in the hotel where you are stay)
During Site inspection visits:
* Meet our wedding team! Pick up at your hotel if applies
* The Venue’s staff will conduct the site inspection visit in each venue where they will show us the wedding locations, bridal room, restaurants, facilities some rooms (if applies)
* Also, during the site inspections, we will give you an explanation and all of the details for each wedding venue and the area where it is located, with all the pros and cons.
* We will answer all your questions regarding each venue and explain the differences between venues. We will help you to choose the perfect venue for you based in your needs.
*We will spend as many hours as needed with you to visit the venues.
* Drop off at your hotel (if applicable)
- Please confirm our availability for this tour before you buy your flights.
- Wedding venues mostly arrange site visits on weekdays from 10am to 3:00pm since weekends are often reserved for events. Consider this when planning your trip
- Site inspection fee is refundable when you contract our Full-Service Planning
- Please bring comfortable shoes and clothes. Sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are also recommended
- We will have a break between site visits to eat some lunch. Lunch cost is not included
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel included only you stay in Cancun. Applicable to the wedding couple or up to two people maximum.
- Rate subject to a 16% Mexican tax
- This service is offered in Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Rivera Maya, Tulum and Cozumel